Life Scope G9
The genesis of monitoring
Reliable monitoring is vital for critical patients. Such patients may need immediate attention. To deliver this, information must be retrievable and displayed comprehensively and logically. Life Scope G9, a future-generation bedside monitor designed with pioneering technology, offers synergetic display of patient information based on present and past medical history – on a simple user interface for higher clinical intervention.
Life Scope G9 is a high-precision, futuristic modular bedside monitor from Nihon Kohden, the global manufacturer of innovative products and advanced technologies for medical care.
Attributes for powerful performance
Life Scope G9 comes with advanced technologies that allow precise monitoring.
- Multiple optional input units, such as Life Scope PT for modular patient monitor capabilities
- Complete modular flexibility with MULTI connector and Smart CableTM System
- Fast and painless measurement of NIBP with iNIBP, a unique algorithm for measuring NIBP
Cutting-edge features support dynamic display for effective monitoring.
- Triple display (24”, 22”, and 19” wide screen) capabilities with maximum 17 waveforms in each display
- Multiple touchscreens and operations by each display- Different layout in each display and layouts can be switched with one click
– G-Scope allows all important trends and lists to be directly available on the main screen
Life Scope G9 configures the needs of different critical care sites, including OR, ICU, CCU, NICU, and ER—optimizing information accordingly with three screens available for different specialists.
- Comprehensive overview on the home screen without touching the screen
- Target graphs for clear understanding of implications (e.g. hemograph)
- Look beyond by neuro monitoring with aEEG
- Arrhythmia recall with multi-temperate arrhythmia analysis
- Diagnostic 12-lead ECG analysis
Life Scope G9 makes information and medical intervention readily accessible.
- Comprehensive ST review with 12-lead ECG required for patient prognosis
- X-rays, medical charts, and lab data through hospital information system
- Review of previous data with G-scope, without hiding current signs and waveforms
- aEEG (amplitude-integrated EEG) which makes it easier to detect seizures
- Hemodynamic notification for efficient fluid control during administration by combining esCCO, Nihon Kohden’s continuous cardiac output technology, with PPV/SPV (which measures fluid responsiveness)
- Clear EtCO2 reading for quick intervention in both intubated and non-intubated patients with the help of capONE: as the world’s most durable, smallest, lightest, and fastest mainstream CO2 sensor for oral and nasal breathers, capONE offers easy airway management
Efficient intra-hospital monitoring with Life Scope PT as an input box, Smart CableTM System for modular flexibility, and many more add-on features to allow efficient monitoring in transit as well as inter-bed monitoring.
- ViTracTM network server for multiple patient monitoring, anytime, anywhere
- Inter-bed monitoring with numeric data for 16 patients or numeric data and two waveforms for one patient on inter-bed screen
- HL 7 Gateway, connecting LS-NET monitor network to the hospital or clinical information system (HIS, CIS)
- NetKonnect and Transmitter (available as options, permitting review of real-time patient data and history anytime anywhere from your PC)
Effective alarm system has simple user interface that detects changes in the patient’s condition.
- Alarm indicator visible from a distance
- Nihon Kohden’s eC1 arrhythmia analysis provides superior elimination of false alarms
- PWTT-triggered NIBP measurement for detecting changes in BP (Nihon Kohden patented)
Contribution to clinical advancement
Life Scope G9 is designed to sustain clinical research and clinical application.
- Implement existing clinical procedures or create new ones in accordance with evidence-based medicine (EBM)
- Save screenshot of the monitoring screen on a USB memory stick
- Utilize monitored information to develop Windows software